Women's Health USA 2013 Home
This Web site has been produced as an online version of the 12th edition of the data book, Women’s Health USA 2013, published by The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in December 2013.
Women’s Health USA is an easy-to-use collection of current and historical data on some of the most pressing health challenges facing women, their families, and their communities.
Data in Women's Health USA:
- Reflects the everchanging, increasingly diverse population and its characteristics
- Highlights emerging issues and trends in women’s health
- Profiles women’s health from a variety of data sources
- Serves as a concise reference for policymakers and program managers
Browse by Section
- Population Characteristics
- Health Status
- Health Services Utilization
Women’s Health USA 2013 is not copyrighted. Readers are free to duplicate and use the text and graphs contained in this publication; however, the photographs are copyrighted by iStockphoto and Thinkstock and permission may be required to reproduce them.