Women's Health USA 2012 Home
This Web site has been produced as an online version of the data book, Women’s Health USA 2012, published by The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in January 2013.
Women’s Health USA is an easy-to-use collection of current and historical data on some of the most pressing health challenges facing women, their families, and their communities.
Data in Women's Health USA
- Reflects the everchanging, increasingly diverse population and its characteristics
- Highlights emerging issues and trends in women’s health
- Profiles women’s health from a variety of data sources
- Serves as a concise reference for policymakers and program managers
Browse by Section
- Population Characteristics
- Health Status
- Health Services Utilization
Women’s Health USA 2012 is not copyrighted. Readers are free to duplicate and use any of the information contained in this publication, although permission should be obtained before using copyrighted photographs. Please provide feedback on this publication to the HRSA Information Center.