Search by Categories
Select from the following options to narrow your search.
- MCH Training Program, types of training grants that MCHB supports.
- Grantee, provides the name of the organization or institution currently funded by MCHB.
- Region, HRSA Regions.
- State, is the state in which the organization or institution is currently located.
Search by Keyword(s)
This allows you to perform text searches.
- Keyword(s) Search , the actual words you wish to search for. Separate the words with spaces. You can also enter a search phrase here.
- Search Criteria, allows you to refine how the search is performed. You can define a successful search as any of the following criteria.
- Any word: if any single word is found, that record is displayed
- All words: if all of the words (in any order) are found, that record is displayed
- Phrase: if all of the words (in the order) you have provided are found, that record is displayed
Funded Projects Search
Your search for: Region 4 returned 24 result(s).
1 through 5 of 24.
ASU Maternal and Child Health Pipeline Training Program
MCH Training Program: MCH Pipeline
Grantee: Alabama State University
Project Director: Valda Montgomery
Location: Montgomery, AL
Center for Communication Disorders in Children
MCH Training Program: Communication Disorders
Grantee: Vanderbilt University
Project Director: Ann Marie Tharpe, PhD
Location: Nashville, TN
Developing a Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Program for Georgia (GA-LEND)
MCH Training Program: LEND
Grantee: Georgia State University
Project Director: Daniel Crimmins, PhD
Location: Atlanta, GA
Incorporating Knowledge into Practice for Rural Public Health Nurses
MCH Training Program: Continuing Education (Knowledge to Practice)
Grantee: University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Project Director: Cherry Guinn, PhD
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Leadership Education and Research Nursing
MCH Training Program: Nursing
Grantee: University of Alabama at Birmingham
Project Director: Anne Turner-Henson, DSN
Location: Birmingham, AL
Back To Top