TBI Coordinating Center
The TBI Coordinating Center helps HRSA and its grantees demonstrate the Federal TBI Program’s success in providing long-term benefits to the public health.
The TBI Coordinating Center provides grantees access to resources that will help them build partnerships, promote positive outcomes, increase access and build capacity.
The TBI Coordinating Center:
- Provides grantees with individualized technical assistance to help in the planning and development of effective programs that improve access to health and other services for individuals with TBI and their families.
- Shares promising practices and lessons learned on implementing project activities and creating and/or incorporating TBI services, funding, etc.
- CommunicatesTBI-related information and research findings.
- Offers best practices and tools for grantees to conduct state needs and resource assessments.
- Responds to questions about the Federal TBI Program and facilitates participation in program-related events.