Home Visiting Models
Grantees may select one or more of the evidence-based service delivery models from the list below.
- Child FIRST
- Durham Connects/Family Connects
- Early Head Start - Home-Based Option
- Early Intervention Program for Adolescent Mothers
- Early Start (New Zealand)
- Family Check-Up for Children
- Family Spirit
- Health Access Nurturing Development Services (HANDS) Program
- Healthy Beginnings
- Healthy Families America
- Home Instruction for Parents of Preschool Youngsters
- Maternal Early Childhood Sustained Home Visiting Program
- Minding the Baby
- Nurse-Family Partnership
- Parents as Teachers
- Play and Learning Strategies - Infant
- SafeCare Augmented
These models have met HHS criteria for evidence of effectiveness.
HHS uses Home Visiting Evidence of Effectiveness (HomVEE) to conduct a thorough and transparent review of the home visiting research literature and provide an assessment of the evidence of effectiveness for home visiting program models that target families with pregnant women and children from birth to kindergarten.